|Community Renewal Fund – Now open! |
The Community Renewal Fund is £220 million of government funding to support people and communities most in need across the UK. Projects are sought in four priority areas:
1. Investment in skills
– e.g. helping people build on existing skills or acquire new ones (including digital skills) that improve their chances of getting a job, staying in a job or becoming better at a job;
2. Investment in local business
– e.g. supporting new business start-ups, enabling existing businesses to expand or improve productivity, new product development and reducing energy use/decarbonising;
3. Investment in communities and place
– e.g. community development, research / feasibility studies, enhancing green space, improving community assets and reducing rural isolation, including enhancing digital connectivity;
4. Supporting people into employment
– e.g. helping people overcome employment barriers and become work ready, work experience, basic or new skills, confidence, volunteering and job search. Business Enterprise Support (BES) is acting on behalf of Team Staffordshire (a range of voluntary organisations in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent, which includes The Community Foundation for Staffordshire) to submit a bid to the Staffordshire funding stream of the Community Renewal Fund and would like to ask other organisations in need of funding to submit project ideas that might be included within the bid. There is a separate funding stream for Stoke-on-Trent. Organisations can submit to either and/or both.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For further information on any of our grants or endowments, please speak to a member of our team on 01785 339540. Alternatively please see our website or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages.
© The Community Foundation for Staffordshire
Communications House | University Court | Staffordshire Technology Park | Stafford | ST18 OES
T: 01785 339540 | e: [email protected] | Registered Charity No. 1091628