Lockdown restrictions eased
This week, the Prime Minister announced further easing to the lockdown restrictions in England.
This means that from Saturday, 4th July:
- you can meet in groups of up to two households (a support bubble counts as one household) in any location - public or private, indoors or outdoors
- when you are outside you can continue to meet in groups of up to six people from different households
- additional businesses and venues, including restaurants, pubs, cinemas, visitor attractions, hotels, and campsites will be able to open
- other public places, such as libraries, community centres, places of worship, outdoor playgrounds and outdoor gyms will be able to open
- you can stay overnight away from your home with your own household or support bubble, or with members of one other household
- It will be against the law to gather in groups larger than 30 people
Please remember that the virus is still here. To stop it spreading you must still:
- keep your distance in line with social distancing guidelines and
- wash your hands regularly.