Potholes should be reported to Staffordshire County Council. If you spot one and the problem is logged this will feed into the pothole schedule, where it will join a list and the County Council will target certain areas each week. The more people that report the problem the more likely it will be dealt with. Don’t think that it is up to someone else to sort. You can make a difference by logging the fault on the mystaffs app or visiting the report a Fault webpage. If you can take a photograph and can describe the size and depth of the pothole this will assist in dealing with the problem. MyStaffs Report a fault
If you are aware of any highways issues such as missing road signs, unsafe debris on the roads, overgrown vegetation, drains or pavement problems. Then please report this to Staffordshire County Council via mystaffs app or Report a fault webpage.
The Rights of Way team at Staffordshire County council should be informed if you have noted a problem with a footpath, stile or Right of Way. Issues can be logged on the webpage
Parking enforcement officers are employed by Staffordshire County Council, who will inspect parking where there are restrictions in Tutbury. East Staffordshire Borough Council are responsible for the off-street parking in the car parks at Duke Street and Cornmill Lane. Tutbury Parish Council are working closely with the County Council Highways team to improve the parking in Tutbury if you have any comments please contact the clerk. If you see a vehicle causing an obstruction and would like to ask the police to assist in moving the vehicle, the local community support officer Julia Wells may be able to advise. Call 101 for non emergency police matters. Alternatively visit the Envronmental Healh website for advice on abandoned vehicles
If you notice that a street sign is damaged, obscured or needs replacing, please Report it as a fault vie the webpage or mystaffs app. If you notice a street sign needs cleaning let the clerk know in the first instance.
East Staffordshire Borough Council are responsible for dog bins and stencilling the pavements and fine enforcement. Contact the Borough Council with dog fouling problems. You may also use the MyStaffs app. You can report dog fouling by calling 01283 508000 or online. Help us to keep your area clean and free of dog foul. You can report offenders or hotspot areas by contacting the Community and Civil Enforcement team on telephone number 01283 508856 or alternatively by e-mail on What the Community and Civil Enforcement Team do: Allowing a dog to foul and not picking up the mess is an offence for which the Borough council operate a zero tolerance approach. The Community and Civil Enforcement team are authorised to issue 'on the spot' £75 Fixed Penalty Notices to anyone caught failing to pick up their dog's mess. This may also lead to prosecution if the case goes to court.
If you feel that planning regulations are not being followed and would like to notify the planning enforcement officer visit the East Staffordshire Planning enforcement webpage to report a problem or phone, please call:- 01283 508782 or 01283 508607, email
For information and queries about refuse collection, recycling, street cleaning and fly tipping visit the ESBC website. Alternatively Please contact the Environment Team on 0800 269098.
If you want to report a problem such as barking dogs, ongoing noisy alarms or noisy neighbours contact the Environmental Health department at East Staffordshire Borough Council they deal with domestic noise issues, noise on the streets, commercial noise or entertainment noise.
Staffordshire County Council Highways Team are responsible for current speed limits in our area. If you have a concern and feel that the speed tests should be carried out in your area, then have you considered being involved in speedwatch? If you would like to notify the police about your speeding concerns then call 101 in the first instance to log the issue with Julia Wells our local Police Community Support Officer email Julia Wells, Julia Wells Mobile phone number 07773531810
If you want to be kept up to date with local crime. Sign up for the Smart Alert Service with Staffordshire Police. If you want to report a crime visit their website or call 101
If you have any concerns regarding behaviour in the village our Local Police Community Support Officer holds drop in sessions periodically through the year at St Marys Church, so you can pop along and have a chat, keep an eye on the Noticeboard and News pages on the website to find out when the next ones are, alternatively contact Julia via email or phone Julia Wells Police Community Support Officer 16814 Neighbourhood Policing Team Trent Division Burton Police Station Horninglow Street DE14 1PA Email> Tel: 101 Mob: 07773531810